遗忘之塔 (Diablo II)
The Forgotten Tower, also known as the Tower Cellar, lies in the Black Marsh. Finding the Forgotten Tower and killing The Countess is required to complete the fourth quest of Act I in Diablo II, appropriately named The Forgotten Tower
In game, the Forgotten Tower only refers to the first entry level, which is just a small room with a ladder down. Why this even exists seems a bit odd, as it doesn't really do anything. Perhaps something else was intended to be placed there but never made it into the final game.
Also note that, while there is a sort of Golden Chest at the end of the dungeon, it is only opened when killing the Countess the first time in that difficulty, and does not drop the same sort of items as normal Golden Chests do.
|-||-|| 冰||Super Unique|
|-||-|| 冰||Minion to The Countess|
- Amazon: "What's that smell?"
- Assassin: "Oh, who would want to remember this place?"
- Barbarian: "A stench of poison."
- Druid: "Hm. I can smell why this tower was abandoned."
- Necromancer: "This place reeks of death."
- Paladin: "This tower shall be cleansed of evil."
- Sorceress: "This place holds many secrets."
- Amazon: "Ah, the tower's trove for the taking."
- Assassin: "So much treaasure, it almost covers the stench."
- Barbarian: "Haha, this is reward enough."
- Druid: "Hm. This tower has its charms."
- Necromancer: "Treasure hunting, hmpf. Treasure finding, yes."
- Paladin: "I've earned the righ to this abandoned trove."
- Sorceress: "I hope to find other such treasures."
- "Here for a blood bath?"
- "Your blood will boil."
|地面||鲜血荒地 • 冰冷之原 • 埋骨之地 • 石块旷野 • 崔斯特瑞姆 • 黑暗森林 • 黑色荒地 • 泰摩高地 • 僧院大门 • 外侧回廊 • 军营 • 内侧回廊 • 大教堂 • 神秘奶牛关|
|地牢||邪恶洞穴 • 洞穴 • 墓地 • 大陵墓 • 地下通道 • 遗忘之塔 • 地洞 • 地穴 • 监牢 • 地下墓穴|
|其他场景||区域||第一幕 • 第二幕 • 第三幕 • 第四幕 • 第五幕|