幽灵一击 (Diablo II)
Spectral Hit 防火: +20% 防电: +20% 防冰: +20% 攻击次数: x2 在 火，电，冰，毒等魔法攻击中选取: 元素最小攻击: +66% 伤害力 元素最大攻击: +100% 伤害力 在噩梦和地狱,随从也将获得 +33-50% 随机元素伤害.
Spectral Hit is one of the attributes that Unique Monsters may spawn with in Diablo II. This is one of the deadlier attributes, since it can hit with any one of the elements. If players have neglected to raise several resistances, then an encounter with a Spectral Hit monster could spell their doom.
One of the first encounters players will have with this ability is Corpsefire, a Zombie who is found in the first quest of the game, The Den of Evil.
What it does
- Fire, Lightning, and Cold resistances: +20, only if respective resistances are initially below 75.
- Chance to hit: x2.
- In Nightmare and Hell difficulties, the minions will gain a 33-50% increased damage random elemental strike.
- Make sure to keep your resistances up. If they are too low, this attribute will rip you apart.
- Carry a Thawing Potion or two as well as Antidote Potions to negate the cold and poison damage they can deal.
- If the monster is both Spectral Hit and Aura Enchanted, be extremely cautious if it has Conviction Aura, as this will greatly increase the damage you receive.
- Ranged weapons are always a good choice, especially when battling Corpsefire. A set of throwing weapons will save you from a world of hurt.
|暗黑2||灵气加强 • 被诅咒的 • 冰冷强化 • 特别快速 • 特别强壮 • 火焰强化 • 闪电强化 • 魔法抵抗 • 法力燃烧 • 多重射击 • 幽灵一击 • 皮肤硬化 • 瞬间传送 • 偷窃|