被诅咒的 (Diablo II)
Cursed 如果怪物攻击, 50% 概率随攻击释放 Amplify Damage 诅咒 (怪物级别 / 4).
Cursed is one of the attributes that Unique Monsters may spawn with in Diablo II. This one is a simple, yet very deadly attribute. If you're a character with low health, this can easily spell your doom in melee combat, or from an arrow you failed to dodge.
What it does
This attribute will give the unique monster a 50% chance to cast Amplify Damage on you when he hits you. Those familiar with the Necromancer will know how quickly this curse can rip through a monster, and in this case, how quickly it can rip through you.
Amplify Damage reduces your resistance to damage by 50%, essentially making monsters do 1.5 times damage to you.
- Avoid melee combat if at all possible or get hirelings/minions to take the bulk of the damage.
- Avoid being surrounded: when you're cursed, the less monsters hitting you, the better.
- Use hit-and-run on this one. You'll be much safer if you kill the minions before taking on the Unique Monster.
- Having some damage reduction(%) can work wonders against this attribute. If you've got 50% damage reduction (or over), then this curse will basically be negated. Damage reduction will not be available early in the game though, so this is not viable at low levels.
- If you're playing an Assassin, use the skill Fade to help reduce the duration of curses.
- If you can't seem to shake the curse, town portal back to town and get healed from Akara, Fara, Ormus, Jamella, or Malah. This will remove the curse.
|暗黑2||灵气加强 • 被诅咒的 • 冰冷强化 • 特别快速 • 特别强壮 • 火焰强化 • 闪电强化 • 魔法抵抗 • 法力燃烧 • 多重射击 • 幽灵一击 • 皮肤硬化 • 瞬间传送 • 偷窃|