法力燃烧 (Diablo II)
（重定向自Mana Burn (Diablo II)）
Mana Burn 最小耗费 Mana : +(最小伤害值 x 4) 最大耗费 Mana : +(最大伤害值 x 4) 攻击次数: x2 魔法抵抗: +75%
Mana Burn is one of the attributes that Unique Monsters may spawn with in Diablo II. It can be one of the deadliest attributes out there. Extreme caution is recommended when facing a monster with this attribute.
What It Does
This attribute will give the unique and its minions an ability that drains Mana with each hit. It will drain Mana equal to 4 times the damage it inflicts. So if it deals 4 damage to you, 16 Mana will be "burned". In addition, it will add 20 magic resistance and 2x chance to hit to the unique.
- Avoid attacks whenever possible: the Mana burn can become extremely annoying to have to deal with.
- If you're a caster, then you must try even harder to avoid attacks.
- Get some Mana leech to steal Mana back without having to use potions.
- Keep many Mana Potions with you - you'll need them. The slow-fill properties of Mana Potions also makes them preferable to Rejuvenation Potions' instantaneous fill against Mana burning monsters.
- Hit-and-run is a must. You simply can not use your abilities when the unique and his minions are all attacking you at once; your mana will dry up too fast.
|暗黑2||灵气加强 • 被诅咒的 • 冰冷强化 • 特别快速 • 特别强壮 • 火焰强化 • 闪电强化 • 魔法抵抗 • 法力燃烧 • 多重射击 • 幽灵一击 • 皮肤硬化 • 瞬间传送 • 偷窃|